Posted on October 31, 2023
Shamanic Kink Introduction- November 4&5, Online
Fundamentals of Conscious Kink/BDSM Play
Two-Part Online Series on November 4 & 5
Have you ever wondered why some people seek pain with their pleasure or get turned on by taboos?
- 86% of Americans have tried BDSM at least once (42%) or expressed an interest to do so (44%).
- Germany is the most active BDSM country where 47% have tried it (US is 3rd).
- Over 90% of Americans have kinky fantasies. Fifty Shades of Grey has topped best-seller lists around the world. It has been translated into 52 languages and set a record in the United Kingdom as the fastest-selling paperback of all time.
But what is BDSM? Is it the same as being kinky? Is “real” BDSM what we see in porn, movies or TV? Or is it something else? Is BDSM meant to be fun, playful, and sexual, or is it people acting out their abuse? Where do these fantasies even come from?
If you have curiosity or excitement about these questions and statistics and/or if you are planning to participate in The Shamanic Kink Immersion, this course series is for you.
We invite new kinksters & kink-curious of all levels to join us for an online crash course in:
- Kink Culture Basics
- Negotiations for kinky erotic play
- Intro to Tools, Techniques & Activities of BDSM
- Customized preparation for the 7-Day Shamanic Kink Immersion